Sunlight Omnisense 8000S Bone Densitometer Details
Sunlight Omnisense® 8000S is a high-end mobile bone assessment device that delivers high precision and accuracy along with user-friendly, radiation-free measurement at multiple skeletal sites. Omnisense 8000S offers complete portability, providing the ideal mobile bone assessment solution for the clinics and physicians that require it.
- Compact and portable.
- Measurement at multiple skeletal sites.
- Ethnicity-based male and female reference databases.
- Fits WHO criteria for osteoporosis diagnosis.
- FDA and CE approved.
Parameter Specification Manufacturer Sunlight Medical Model Sunlight Omnisense® 8000S Measurement Precision and Accuracy RMS CV = 0.4% - 0.8% in-vivo precision,
depending on site
0.25% to 0.5% instrumental accuracy,
depending on probe Measurement Sites
- Distal 1/3 radius (forearm)
- Proximal phalanx III (finger)
- Metatarsal V (foot)
- Mid-shaft tibia (lower leg)
Technology Quantitative ultrasound, using Omnipath®
axial transmission technology Measured parameter Axially transmitted speed of sound (SOS),
expressed in m/sec Scan time Less than one minute per skeletal site Data Analysis Compares SOS results with reference database
and reports T-scores and Z-scores Regulations and Certifications IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2 Class B,
Part 15 of the FCC rules, Class B,
CE Mark Display 12.1" TFT color LCD display User Interface Mini keyboard, integrated mouse Power
- 100-240V (autoswitchable)
- ~50-60 Hz
Power consumption Approximately 80 VA Unit dimensions W x H x D
37.5 cm. x 28.5 cm. x 13.6 cm. Weight Approximately 6 1/2 kg. Printers Standard PC printers; Recommended list of
printers appears in User Guide Backup Platforms CD-RW drive (approx. 580 MB)
3.5" drive (1.44 MB) Special Features
- Windows operating system
- Proprietary analysis software for OmnipathTM
- Precise and accurate, enabling effective monitoring
- Multi-site measurement
- On-screen comparison and trending of
prior results and reports
- Patient scheduling and database management
- Multi-media training tutorial
- Quick set-up
- Supplied with soft carrying case
SUNLIGHT OMNISENSE 8000S BONE DENSITOMETER
- Product Code: SUNLIGHT OMNISENSE
- Availability: In Stock