MonoFab ARM-10 Desktop 3D Printer
- Digital Light Processing (DLP) layered projection system produces semi-transparent models for concept and form testing
- Fully enclosed cabinet for safety
- Easy to use - controlled with a single button
- Build area: 5.11" W x 2.75" D x 2.75" H
Turning your ideas into real world objects is as simple as hitting “print” with the monoFab ARM-10 3D printer. With the advanced, precise and user-friendly ARM-10 rapid prototyping 3D printer, complex parts which previously required multi-axis milling, such as hollow or requiring undercuts, can be built quickly and easily.
The Magic of Stereolithography Technology
- The image platform on the ARM-10 is lowered into the material tray containing imageCure photopolymer resin so that the surface of the platform is a single layer beneath the surface of the resin.
- An LED-based DLP projector beams UV light that cures a cross section of the model, solidifying the resin wherever the resin is exposed.
- Once a layer is complete, the platform ascends to a second layer of thickness, resin flows over the first layer, and the next layer is built until the process is complete. This allows multiple objects to be produced at the same time.
- Once the model is complete, the platform rises out of the material tray and the excess resin runs off the model back into the material tray.
- The machine operator can now remove the model from the platform, wash off excess resin, and place in daylight or other UV curing devices for a final curing.
- The model can be finished by removing the temporary supports and sanding or filling the remaining supports if necessary.
|Build technology||DLP layer projection system|
|Build size||5.1 (W) x 2.7 (D) x 2.7 (H) inches|
(130 (W) x 70 (D) x 70 (H) mm )
(Job volume of resin is up to 0.7 lbs (300 g))
|Build speed||.393 inch (Layer pitch = 0.0059 inch) (10 mm/h (Layer pitch = 0.15 mm))|
|Light source||UV-LED (ultraviolet light emitting diode)|
|XY resolution||.0079 inch (0.2 mm)|
|Z axis resolution||.0004 inch (0.01 mm)|
|Power||Machine：DC 24 V, 0.6 A|
Dedicated AC adapter: AC 100 V to 240 V±10%, 50/60 Hz
|Power consumption||15 W|
|Acoustic noise level||During operation: 55 dB (A) or less|
During standby: 49 dB (A) or less
|Dimensions / Weight||17.0 (W) x 14.4 (D) x 17.8 (H) inches / 37.5 lbs|
430 (W) x 365 (D) x 450 (H) mm / 17 kg
|During operation||Temperature of 68 to 86°F, 20 to 30°C, 35 to 80% relative humidity (no condensation)|
|Not operating||Temperature of 41 to 95°F, 5 to 40°C, 20 to 80% relative humidity (no condensation)|
AC adapter, Power code, USB cable, Liquid material tray, Printing and washing tools (Metalic spatula, Plastic spatula, Tweezers, Washing container x 2, Hexagonal wrench, Spanner, Rubber gloves, Work tray, etc.), Start-up page information card, Read this first.
|Optionally Available Items|
|Resin||PRH35-ST||350 g bottle|
|Liquid material tray||LMV-10|
|System Requirements (ARM-10)|
|Operating system (OS)||Windows 7/8/8.1 (32-bit/64-bit edition)*|
|CPU||Intel® Core 2 Duo or more (Core i5 or more recommended)|
|Memory (RAM)||1GB (2GB or more recommended)|
|Video card and monitor||A resolution of 1,280x1,024 or more recommended|
|Free hard-disk space required |
as a working space
|100 megabytes or more recommended|
|Other requirements||Internet connection and web browser,|
Internet Explorer version 10 or more recommended
Roland MonoFab ARM-10 Rapid Prototyping 3D Printer
- Product Code: Roland MonoFab ARM-10 Rapid Prototyping 3D Printer
- Availability: In Stock